Friday, June 8, 2012

HEROBOX.ORG

Today at mail call I received over 40 boxes! Most of them were from HEROBOX.ORG
It was overwhelmingly wonderful. They were filled with everything from toothpaste, deodorant, body wash, q-tips, to coloring books, sunglasses, and snacks. I would like send out a huge THANK YOU!!! from myself and all of the Marines in my unit. This is going to make the last few months of our deployment much more pleasant. For anyone who has ever thought about donating to an organization that supports the troops: HEROBOX.ORG and the USO are the best in my opinion (and I'm a troop). 


I would also like to thank some people who have sent boxes of toys and stuffed animals for the Djiboutian children that we care for at the wounded clinic we hold at the downtown school. Many of the children are orphans and so the toys and candy are a valuable treat for these children who live in seriously impoverished conditions. Bless you all.


Again, thank you all so much for your support. I will continue to update on how our guys and gals are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment